For decades, wrenches have been a reliable tool for mechanics and construction. Now, they're a tool for musicians! This sample library features a 3-octave wrenchophone (with strikes recorded with a plastic mallet and another wrench), homemade wrench wind chimes, and various impact effects (single, clusters, and an entire handful of wrenches). Effect controls and alternate sample sets will allow you to alter these sounds, allowing for fine-tuning and flexibility, not to mention sound design!
• Wrenchophone (mallet & wrench strikes via key switches), wind chimes, and impacts
• Choose between 2 microphone perspectives
• Stereo small condenser microphones
• Mono 1970s dynamic microphone
• Up to 3x round robin
• Effect controls (cutoff, sample start, attack, tremolo, slow mo.)
- SFZ Format (Level 2.0)
- 48 kHz, FLAC, Stereo/Mono
- 366.7 MB on Disk
Works in most DAWs and notation software using Plogue's sforzando, a free SFZ player that functions as both a standalone player, as well as a VST/AU/RTAS/AAX plugin.
Current Version 1.0 Version History