Will work in most DAWs and notation software, using Plogue's sforzando!
A kalimba is a western interpretation of an African thumb piano, known as the mbira. As with my other sample libraries, I have done my best to record samples that would make it possible to recreate a realistic perfromance. However, I’ve also made it possible to stretch beyond what is physically possible and manipulate the sound in a variety of different ways, hence the play on the word "kaleidoscope"!
• Finger and finger nail attacks along with note dampening samples
• Up to 4x round robin
• Sampled with and without sympathetic response
• Reversed samples and additional manipulative controls
• Choose between 2 microphone perspectives
• Stereo small condenser microphones
• Mono 1970s dynamic microphone
• Additional effects (struming and tapping)
• Dry samples, for maximum flexibility
- SFZ Format (Level 2.0+)
- 48 kHz, FLAC, Stereo/Mono
- 143.1 MB on Disk (Full Version)
Works in most DAWs and notation software using Plogue's sforzando, a free SFZ player that functions as both a standalone player, as well as a VST/AU/RTAS/AAX plugin.
Current Version 1.0.1 Version History