Will work in most DAWs and notation software, using Plogue's sforzando!
A celestette is slightly smaller than a normal celeste and the one I sampled was first given to my grandfather, Frank Picher, as a gift in 1955, following his miraculous recovery from a life-threatening accident. This virtual recreation features hundreds of samples, up to 4x round robin, 2 spaces, and multiple microphones, all put together to create 3 versions of the same instrument.
- Frank's Celestette (Dry): Close perspective, adjustable key mechanism samples.
- Frank's Celestette (Church): Recorded in a large church with adjustable Close/Far perspectives , adjustable note release samples.
- Frank's Celestette (Tape): Close perspective with a vintage dynamic microphone and recorded to a cassette tape, adjustable note release samples, adjustable tape hiss.
- Up to 4x round robin
- Expanded range option.
- Works with Plogue's sforzando, a free SFZ player that functions as both a standalone player and a VST/AU/RTAS/AAX plugin, for use in a DAW or notation software
- SFZ Format (Level 2.0+)
- 48 kHz/24-bit, WAV, Stereo/Mono
- 746.7 MB on Disk (Full Version)
Current Version 1.0 Version History