A celestette is slightly smaller than a normal celeste and the one I sampled for this sample library has an interesting history. It was first given to my grandfather, Frank Picher, as a gift in 1955, following his miraculous recovery from a life-threatening accident. Later, it would become a part of my brother and I's childhood playroom. After some cleanup and TLC, the glockespiel-like sounds of this vintage instrument are available for you to use and enjoy!
• 3 unique sample sets with full length samples
• Dry: Close perspective with adjustible key mechanism samples
• Church: Recorded in a large church with adjustible "Close" and "Far" perspectives and note release samples
• Tape: Close perspective using 1970s dynamic microphone, that was recorded onto a
recycled cassette tape, with adjustible note release samples and tape hiss
• Up to 4x round robin
• Artificially expanded range option
- SFZ Format (Level 2.0+)
- 48 kHz, FLAC, Stereo/Mono
- 184.2 MB on Disk (Full Version)
Works in most DAWs and notation software using Plogue's sforzando, a free SFZ player that functions as both a standalone player, as well as a VST/AU/RTAS/AAX plugin.
Current Version 1.0.1 Version History