Embrace the fun, and sometimes cheesy, sound from this spinet organ, believed to built in the late 70s/early 80s! I picked up this organ at a thrift shop on a whim, thinking to could be a long term tinkering project. Unfortunately, I had to give it up a little over a year later, but not before I had a chance to sample all of its sawtooth-based tones!
• Instrument/tone samples controllable via sliders and key switches
• Unique SFZ files for upper, lower, and pedal keyboards
• Vibrato and sustain controls
• Rhythm sounds, with included MIDI files that recreate the beat patterns and fills
• Sampled effects such as plucking, scraping, and strumming
• Playable palm muted effect and percussive impacts, with up to 4x round robin
- SFZ Format (Level 2.0+)
- 96 kHz, FLAC, Mono/Stereo
- 12 MB on Disk
Works in most DAWs and notation software using Plogue's sforzando, a free SFZ player that functions as both a standalone player, as well as a VST/AU/RTAS/AAX plugin.
Current Version: 1.2.1 Version History