Binaural Upright Piano
Will work in most DAWs and notation software, using Plogue's sforzando!
If you are interested in a high quality upright piano,
check out "The Basilica Pianos"!
This was my very first attempt at sampling a piano! Since there are loads of other virtual pianos out there, so I decided that I wanted to do something unique. The samples are recorded binaurally, as the name implies, using a mannequin head and two microphones coming out of the ears. The result creates the sensation actually sitting in front of the piano.
- 3 dynamic layers
- Unique sample set for when the sustain pedal is on and off
- Note release samples
- Key mechanism release samples
- Recorded binaurally from the player's perspective
- Works with Plogue's sforzando, a free SFZ player that functions as both a standalone player and a VST/AU/RTAS/AAX plugin, for use in a DAW or notation software
- SFZ Format (Level 2.0+)
- 48 kHz/32-bit float, OGG, Stereo
- 135.5 MB on Disk
Current Version: 1.1 Version History