Everyone has turned a baking pan into some kind of impromptu drum at some point in their life. So, I sampled 9 pans of varying size and shape, in more detail than any sane person would want to do, covering a wide array taps, crashes, tings, and smashes!
• 9 unique backing pans, varying in size and shape
• Finger, wooden stick, and metal stick strikes
• 3 dynamic layers
• Up to 8x round robin
• Dry samples, for maximum flexibilty
• Adjustable "Close" and "Far" microphone perspectives
• 2 small diaphragm condenser microphones
• Alternate 1970s dynamic microphone for "Close" perspective
- SFZ Format (Level 2.0+)
- 48 kHz, FLAC, Mono
- 77.2 MB on Disk
Works in most DAWs and notation software using Plogue's sforzando, a free SFZ player that functions as both a standalone player, as well as a VST/AU/RTAS/AAX plugin.
Current Version: 1.0.1 Version History