Will work in most DAWs and notation software, using Plogue's sforzando!
Everyone has turned a baking pan into some kind of impromptu drum at some point in their life. So, I sampled 9 pans of varying size and shape, in more detail than any sane person would want to do, covering a wide array taps, crashes, tings, and smashes!
- 9 unique baking pans, varying in size and shape
- Finger, wooden stick, and metal stick strikes
- 3 dynamic layers
- Up to 8x round robin
- Dry samples, for maximum flexibility
- Adjustable "Close" and "Far" microphone perspectives
- 2 small diaphragm condenser microphones
- Alternate 1970s dynamic microphone available in "Close" perspective
- Works with Plogue's sforzando, a free SFZ player that functions as both a standalone player and a VST/AU/RTAS/AAX plugin, for use in a DAW or notation software
- SFZ Format (Level 2.0+)
- 48 kHz/24-bit, WAV, Mono
- 337.2 MB on Disk
Current Version: 1.0 Version History
By downloading my virtual instruments, and the audio samples related to them, you agree and are bound to the terms of this License Agreement.
All audio samples related to these virtual instruments were recorded by and are the sole property of Michael Picher. Each virtual instrument and the audio samples related to them are licensed, not sold. Each virtual instrument and the audio samples related to it CAN be use as part of any commercial or non-commercial work. You are NOT allowed to modify, transfer, rent, lease, loan, resell, distribute, network, electronically transmit, upload, duplicate, or copy the virtual instrument files or the audio sample files that may be related to them. Furthermore, you are NOT allowed to use the audio sample files (or recordings of the audio sample files, with the intention of using the recordings as sample files), as part of any other sample library, virtual instrument, game, or software. These virtual instruments and the audio samples related to it are licensed "as is" without warranties of any kind.
Other Legal Stuff:
Plogue and sforzando are registered trademarks of Plogue Art et Technologie and Makemusic.